Interview with Fia Reisek SWEDEN
Fia Reisek, 60kg has been armwrestling for 20 years.
She won the bronze medal 2010 in the Over All Left
hand at the World Challenge 2012 and she is one of nine
competitors that will fight together in World Challenge
to win the titel: The best ARMWRESTLER in the world,
no matter what weight class, the 8th of March in
- How did you get into the sport?
I started when I was seven years old just for fun. A lot of kids were joying
In the beginning, the practise where located in our barn, it our village
- How many world champion medals do you have?
I have attended 7 World Championships, and I think THAT I´ve got five or
- Do you have any special goals with armwrestling?
I hope that I don´t get bad injured badly, so that I can continue with the
- Do you have any dream matches?
I think I have had the honor to armwrestle against the best already.
- Any goal for World Challenge 2012?
I hope that it will be a great competition with a lot of interesting matches!
- Who do you think will win the competition (World Challenge)?
I would like to see a Swedish girl win.
- What is your favourite exersice?
Armwrestling on the table.
- Is there any changes that you want to see in the sport?
Oh, this is a big question, it is much easier when I am on a competition to
Thank you Fia and good luck!